The key to having a Successful Direct Sales business is creating duplicable, organized systems. Anyone can “fly by the seat of their pants” for a while… but if you want to build a solid, long-lasting, sustainable business, it takes planning, organization and systematic follow-up.
This planner is designed to guide you through your direct sales business AND in creating your personal brand. Many Successful Direct Sales business owners develop a blog and Facebook groups as well as offering media interviews.
This is NOT JUST ANOTHER PLANNER! Let’s take a look inside.
Frequently Called Numbers and Passwords: Keep track of all your regularly used website codes here.
Pages Included Each Month:
- Monthly Calendar: I have actually made the transition to a Google Calendar and love it, BUT the paper calendar is great for booking parties, and for planning my blog posts, social media and speaking events. At the end of each week, log your income and your mileage. You’ll thank me next January!
- Goals, Hours & Income: How many selling events do you want to have each month? Track all of your income throughout the month: party sales, reorders, one-on-ones, speaking events, vendor fairs and more. As your business grows and you step into your brand, other income opportunities will present themselves: ads on your blog, sponsored posts, affiliate sales, eBook sales and selling your services (ex: professional organizing). Don’t forget to set your business hours! These can vary week to week or month to month, but you have to SET them.
- Master To-Do List: From re-caulking the shower to ordering catalogs, when you think of it, write it down. At the end of the month, rewrite what has yet to be done at the top of the next month’s To-Do List.
- To-Buy List: I currently need bleach, nail polish remover and cranberry juice. I would never remember that at the store. I am also low on printer ink. Don’t write on a Post-It note; write it here.
- Blog Post/ Business Ideas: I am constantly getting ideas. Here is a place to write them down each month. **If you don’t implement the ideas this year, refer back to your planner next year in the same month for more business ideas!
- Affiliate Partnership Opportunities: A vibrant business involves networking and cross promotion. The Successful Direct Sales community is ALL about connecting and growing.
- Business Expenses: Track your expenses monthly. This will help you next year when you need to renew an annual membership. It will also help you notice trends in your business expenses.
- Event Tracking: This tracker will work for any event: speaking, vendor fair, fundraiser, etc.
- End of the Month Checklist: All those pesky little items that you try to remember to do each month. On the 25th of the month, start tackling this monthly checklist!
Week-at-a-glance: In my 15 year direct sales career, I never found the “perfect balance” of work – family – play. But, I did find a good “mix.” These weekly pages are divided into 1/3 planning, 1/3 business and 1/3 home, because while we don’t “do it all,” it does all have to get done! I have added a few basic checklist items to keep the laundry, clutter and menu planning forefront in your memory while you pursue your passions.
These are the magic pages that will simplify your life and make you look like a superstar!
- Potential Recruits: Keep your leads all in one place! Review your list every week!
- Party – Events: This is the list you will go to first when booking.
- New Consultant Checklist: Use this checklist to walk your new consultants through their first 100 days in business.
- Blog Posts: Keep track of your blog posts here.
- Leads: Use these pages to track your first few contacts with each person before you move their information into your formal Contact Management Software.
HOW TO ORDER:
Celia at the Printed Planner is processing all of the planner orders.
Every Planner is printed and bound upon payment completion. Please let her know if you have questions prior to your ordering the planner. Sorry! No refunds after shipment. You are encouraged to CONTACT CELIA (email@example.com) with any questions to clarify the Planner prior to purchase.
Shipping to CANADA and Mexico is $19.95; share postage with a friend and order 2 per Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope!
Shipping to the UK, Great Britain and Australia is $23.95; share postage with a friend and order 2 per Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope!
Any other country, please CONTACT CELIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss shipping options.
Planners will ship via First Class US Mail unless otherwise noted or requested. All Planners ship within five business days of your payment.