Organize 365® is a multimedia company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We inspire, motivate, and teach busy individuals to finally get their home and paper organized in one year with functional organizing systems that work.
Organize 365® believes that organization is a learnable skill and we strive to equip and encourage every individual with the resources and motivation they need to get their home organized. Organize 365® was founded in 2012 by Lisa Woodruff, a productivity specialist and home organization expert. Through her top-rated podcast, books, products and programs Lisa provides physical and motivational resources that teach busy women how to take back control of their lives with functional systems that work.
The purpose of this role is to develop the Organize 365® Brand identity as you plan, analyze, and create visual solutions using print and digital media. This person will play a key role in creating visual concepts that captivate our target markets while remaining consistent with brand representation across all touchpoints. They communicate different ideas to develop a strong customer base by graphically promoting material while also using graphic design software to develop unique fonts, color schemes, shapes and other design elements that portray the Organize 365® brand. They will be self-motivated, professional, and capable of fulfilling their responsibilities with minimal supervision in their day-to-day tasks. You will collaborate regularly with the content and social media team and actively participate in brainstorms to ideate innovative solutions.
In addition to effective conceptualization abilities, strong design skills, and technical expertise, the Graphic Designer must be highly collaborative and demonstrate strengths in print and digital design, project management, and communication.
This individual will report directly to our Senior Director of Operations and collaborate with our Social Media/Creative/Content team to drive the above objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and enforce the Organize 365® brand guidelines while exploring out of the box ideas and elevate creative solutions
- Produce print and digital content that align with established brand guidelines such as presentations, social media graphics, web graphics, video graphics, e-commerce graphics, motion graphics, collateral, etc
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe products
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring on time delivery and accurate execution against creative briefs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee and execute the design and improve the user interface of all online assets
- Work closely with the content team to learn statistics behind social engagement and how to increase numbers with design
- Continually reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement
- Support new business presentations with visual storytelling and the creation of mockup ideas
- Maintain digital content and assist with the execution of social media and digital advertising strategies
- Assist creative team to create compelling visuals, from initial comps to final assets for digital/social and print
- Design concepts and develop various creative assets to support marketing and company objectives
- Proactively update all printed and digital literature in a timely and effective manner
- Deliver industry trends and insights to the marketing team to be used for product positioning and development
- Actively seek out inspiration, cultural and industry trends to ensure concepts are fresh and relevant
Qualification and Experience:
A portfolio of previous work and design will be required with resume submission. We are looking for a Portfolio of thoughtful work that demonstrates your conceptual abilities and design execution skills.
- BA Degree in graphic design, digital design, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of design experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint, desktop publishing tools, InDesign and Keynote
- Experience in user interface design, web design, photo and video shoot direction. Photography skills is a plus
- Have an excellent understanding of marketing, production, website design, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Effective management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and multiple versions
- Able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content
- Resourceful, creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Have a good understanding of such things as negative space and color theory
- Animation is a plus
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, and JS is a plus
Physical Requirements: None, desk job
Benefits: Medical, 401K
Status: This is a full-time salaried position
Salary: Based on experience