As a companion to the digital Kids Program, we have a line of physical products designed to give your kids the TOOLS to help them get and stay organized!
Kids are the most prolific artists among us. From handprints to dot paintings to scribbles to worksheets–it’s a LOT! When they’re little, everything is darling and precious and reflects great leaps in their development. When they’re older, there may be less tempera paint, but it’s replaced with imaginative stories, clever doodles and evidence of expanding intelligence.
Sometimes, we need someone to give us permission to keep only the best and the most precious and let go of the rest.
The Kids’ School Memory Binder will enable you to pare down your collection of kids’ artwork into a beautiful, extra-wide binder. You will be shipped a physical 3-ring binder containing purposefully designed, full color forms and worksheets to help you organize your child’s school and artwork in chronological order through 6th grade. Each year of your child’s life is given a separate section, and page protectors keep those beloved creations safe for many years to come.
Notes: Each binder is a 2″ D ring ONE touch deluxe binder with 15 full color information sheets and 100 clear sheet protectors.
Inside each binder:
- Quick Guide – A step-by-step information sheet to help you make those tough decisions on what to keep, where and how to store it, and tips on how to make the binder work for you
- Date Reference Sheet – A vital resource for organizing your photos and artwork by calendar and school year. How old was Charlotte in 2014? What grade was that artwork from? All covered here.
- Cover Sheets for each grade, including a spot for your little one’s photo, favorite things, memories and more
- Page Protectors to easily store and protect the beloved pieces you want to keep (100)
- A resource guide with websites, apps, and how-tos to keep a digital archive so you can save the memories without the clutter!
The binders hold 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper with the capability to add or rearrange the sheet protectors to create an archival system as unique as your child. It’s recommended that each child has his or her own binder.
Purchase a binder and fill it out independently, or join us for a workshop where an Organize 365 Complete All Paper Certitifed Workshop Organizer will walk you through each page and help you sort and organize your kids’ artwork.