Are you ready to Ditch the File cabinet and have easy access to all your important documents?
This is for you if you:
- are overwhelmed by paper piles
- want to get it done in one weekend
- want hands on support
- love working in a group
- need accountability to get it done
- want to check papers off your to-do list
This two-day in-person event is designed to help you focus on getting your paper organized, discard what you don't need, and create portable solutions for your papers. The retreat will be led by an Organize 365® Paper Solution Certified Organizer who will give you coaching and time to focus with the GOAL of learning how to sort, discard, and organize your papers into projects or to help you continue the process of getting your papers organized.
This retreat includes instruction on how to decide what to keep and what to discard, how to create binders for important reference papers, and what to do with your most actionable paper through a Sunday Basket® workshop. You will have your own table space to work, areas for trash and recycle, and a shredding service available for your discarded papers.
AT THE PAPER ORGANIZING RETREAT, YOU GET:
- Live Coaching
- Guide for sorting papers
- Paper Survey to help in your decision making
- 2 days of work time to focus on your paper
- Sunday Basket Workshop!
- Shredding of your discarded documents
- Camaraderie with others who are also working on their paper project
- Encouragement and new friends!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Boxes, bins, bags, or baskets filled with:
- Mail, bills to pay, magazines, flyers, invitations, calendars, schedules, to-do lists, receipts, coupons, kids papers, schedules, business items, and filing cabinet files
- If you have:
- Your Sunday Basket® and slash pockets if you plan to participate in the Sunday Basket Workshop
- Any and all reference binders
- Calendars & planners
- Your computer
We encourage you to bring MORE than you think that you can work on. With the focused time away from home, you will move at a faster pace and get more done than you think you will. Load up your car with bins, boxes, and bags of paper.
Lisa Woodruff will be onsite on Saturday. This is a great opportunity to get a hug and a photo with her!
Information regarding the hotel and times will be sent via email after you register for the Paper Organizing Retreat.