This six week course is designed to help you launch your Professional Organizing Business with the help of two seasoned professionals, Lisa and her sister Emily.
Patterned after Lisa’s previous “Launch Your Professional Organizing Business” Course, “Start” helps Professional Organizers get started with business basics.
Basically EVERYTHING on this checklist will get covered in the START course.
The online training program will consist of a Start Your Professional Organizing Business Workbook – chock full of checklists and (six) on demand videos walking you through these topics and so much more:
- Goal setting
- Naming your business and making it legal
- Money matters
- Setting up your office
- Defining pricing and service offerings
- Branding and marketing
- A sample legal contract for professional organizing jobs
- What you need to know when you go on your first job
This training is for Certified Sunday Basket Workshop Organizers who want to add on the complete Organize 365 paper product line to their workshop and marketing efforts.
The complete all paper training fee includes the following training:
- An in-person training in Cincinnati at the next Organize 365 Paper Organizing Retreat on Saturday from 9am – 3pm with lunch included.
- An online training portal with lessons for organizing a client’s paperwork in their home (formerly the complete in-home paper organizing course)
- Organize 365 Paper Binder Video Training
The following physical Products:
- 5 original Organize 365 binders: Medical, Financial, Household Operations, Household Reference and IEP Warrior Mama
- 7 original Friday Workbox Playbooks: Homeschool, Teacher, Entrepreneur, Corporate, Direct Sales, Professional Organizer and Real Estate (2 playbooks)
- 1 Workbox set up: Sunday Basket + (2) 1.0 Slash Pockets + (1) 2.0 Slash Pockets
- 20 Organize 365 catalogs
- Wholesale pricing on all Organize 365 Sunday Baskets, Slash pockets, Friday Box Playbooks, Binders and catalogs.
The following marketing:
- Listing in the Organize 365 Professional Organizer Directory as a Complete Paper Organizer AFTER you attend your training in Cincinnati and receive your HIPPA certification.
Complete Paper Program
The complete paper organization program includes everything you need to systematize your household paper.Starting with the complete Sunday Basket System which will corral your all your loose household papers and to dos, and ending in the complete elimination of your filing cabinet which includes a Sunday Basket in the color of your choice, (1) set of 1.0 rainbow slash pockets, (1) set of 2.0 monochormatic slash pockets and the 1.0 and 2.0 Sunday Basket Workshop Training Videos on demand. You also receive access to the Sunday Basket Club, where Monique will lead you as you go through your Sunday Basket every Sunday with all the other Sunday Basket Sisters live in the Facebook Group. All Paper also includes all four Household Binders: Medical, Financial, Home Reference and Home Operations.
2.0 Slash Pockets (Set of 5)Sunday Basket Workshop Certified Organizer WHOLESALE Pricing 5 sets of 20 - 2.0 Slash Pockets 5 pink, 5 blue, 5 purple, 5 green in each set. $100.00 Add to cart
ALL Access MembershipALL ACCESS is EVERYTHING you need to get your HOME + PAPER organized in 365 days. It includes the 100 Day Home Organization Program with the current planner, a White Sunday Basket with the Complete Sunday Basket System, membership in the Sunday Basket Club and the following Binders: Financial, Medical, Home Reference and Home Operations. It also includes digital editable binder inserts, the bonus courses: Gmail Email Organization, From Hot Mess Room to Organized Storage in 28 Days and Ten Steps to an Organized Move ebook. There is a monthly webinar recording that will be emailed to you with the Organizational Energy of the month and Rainbow Printables in your Dashboard to download and print. $997.00 Select options
100 Day ALL Home Program (2 Pay)The 100 Day Home Organization Program includes LIFETIME ACCESS and is designed to be completed 3 times in one calendar year. Allowing you the freedom to take days off and make the lasting incremental organizational change in your home you are striving for. Each of these 3 seasons: fall, winter, and summer bring with them different organizational challenges and opportunities to get you home organization refined. It includes: (100) 15 minute a day tasks with videos and blog posts to guide you along The current 120 day planner with bookmark Access to the 100 Day Home Organization Program Facebook Group where Lisa does a LIVE once a week to answer your questions as you go through the program. 2 Payments of $265 Add to cart