This six week course is designed to help you launch your Professional Organizing Business with the help of two seasoned professionals, Lisa and her sister Emily.
Patterned after Lisa’s previous “Launch Your Professional Organizing Business” Course, “Start” helps Professional Organizers get started with business basics.
Basically EVERYTHING on this checklist will get covered in the START course.
The online training program will consist of a Start Your Professional Organizing Business Workbook – chock full of checklists and (six) on demand videos walking you through these topics and so much more:
- Goal setting
- Naming your business and making it legal
- Money matters
- Setting up your office
- Defining pricing and service offerings
- Branding and marketing
- A sample legal contract for professional organizing jobs
- What you need to know when you go on your first job
This training is for Certified Sunday Basket Workshop Organizers who want to add on the complete Organize 365 paper product line to their workshop and marketing efforts.
The complete all paper training fee includes the following training:
- An in-person training in Cincinnati at the next Organize 365 Paper Organizing Retreat on Saturday from 9am – 3pm with lunch included.
- An online training portal with lessons for organizing a client’s paperwork in their home (formerly the complete in-home paper organizing course)
- Organize 365 Paper Binder Video Training
The following physical Products:
- 5 original Organize 365 binders: Medical, Financial, Household Operations, Household Reference and IEP Warrior Mama
- 7 original Friday Workbox Playbooks: Homeschool, Teacher, Entrepreneur, Corporate, Direct Sales, Professional Organizer and Real Estate (2 playbooks)
- 1 Workbox set up: Sunday Basket + (2) 1.0 Slash Pockets + (1) 2.0 Slash Pockets
- 20 Organize 365 catalogs
- Wholesale pricing on all Organize 365 Sunday Baskets, Slash pockets, Friday Box Playbooks, Binders and catalogs.
The following marketing:
- Listing in the Organize 365 Professional Organizer Directory as a Complete Paper Organizer AFTER you attend your training in Cincinnati and receive your HIPPA certification.
100 Day ALL Home ProgramThe 100 Day Home Organization Program includes LIFETIME ACCESS and is designed to be completed 3 times in one calendar year. Allowing you the freedom to take days off and make the lasting incremental organizational change in your home you are striving for. Each of these 3 seasons: fall, winter, and summer bring with them different organizational challenges and opportunities to get you home organization refined. It includes: (100) 15 minute a day tasks with videos and blog posts to guide you along The current 120 day planner with bookmark Access to the 100 Day Home Organization Program Facebook Group where Lisa does a LIVE once a week to answer your questions as you go through the program. $497.00 Add to cart
Complete Sunday Basket SystemThe Complete Sunday Basket® System includes all workshop materials, the physical Sunday Basket® and digital recording of a Sunday Basket Workshop for you to watch on demand - multiple times. $97.00 Select options
All Access PLUS Embrace The Journey Bundle$1,497.00 Select options
Kids Organization ProgramThe Kids Program consists of a compilation of 5 separate courses:
The Organize 365® Kids Program is a 100% digital course with lessons, videos, and printables. It is divided by age range and covers everything from how to make their bed to how to organize their school paperwork - from how to declutter their toys to how to use a printable to plan their week. There are even check marks to mark the lessons “complete” as they go through the program so your children can see their progress.$299.00 Add to cart
- For the Parents - Everything YOU want to know about how to TEACH organizing.
- LITTLES - Organizing Kids ages 0-5.
- LEARN - 20 step-by-step lessons designed to do a big clean out and reset your kids room - ages 6-12.
- SATURDAY - Weekly videos, printables & steps to clean & organize your room.
- SUNDAY - Weekly videos, printables & steps to plan your week.