As I tell you all the time, getting organized has 3 steps – decluttering, organizing, and increasing productivity. Today on the Podcast, I deep dive into changing your mindset to get better at decluttering so you can move towards a more organized home and life. I teach you how to adapt your thinking in order to be more successful in your decluttering. I answer your decluttering questions including:
- How do I stop bringing things I don’t actually need (like those pesky just in case items) into my home?
- How do I get rid of the clutter associated with all the projects on my to do list?
- How do I keep book clutter under control without having to eliminate my entire TBR (to be read) pile?
- How do I follow through with my decluttering plans and actually get stuff out of my house?
- What is the thing that is holding me back from getting rid of things I no longer want or need?
- And, at the root of all of this, how do I move from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset?
I am here to help you get your home and paper organized in one year with functional systems that work. I help you figure out what questions to ask yourself to get some of your most difficult clutter out of your home and move towards a more organized life.
I share some of my own challenges in clearing out my house. I also teach you how I was able to adapt my thinking to move me towards the organized and productive life I am living today.
We look forward to helping YOU get Organized!
If you want to learn more about the 24 Hour Rule I mention in this podcast, check out Episode 196.