On the Websites, you may purchase products, including, but not limited to, the Sunday Basket, planners, slash pockets, and Paper Organization Binder (“Products”).
On Organize 365, you may purchase Products related to Sunday Basket certifications. All purchases for these Products are processed through the Website. Upon completion of your transaction, a separate contract with terms will be sent for your Agreement. If you do not complete this agreement, your purchase will be refunded. Please consult your Agreement for information regarding the program. These terms do not apply.
You may purchase a Workbox Planning Day Subscription (“WorkBox Subscription”) or 100 Day Planning Day Subscription (“100 Day Subscription”) (collectively, “Subscriptions”), each of which is billed on a monthly or annual basis. By enrolling in a subscription, you will pay monthly or annually for the cost of the Planning Days, and, as a bonus, you will receive the applicable planner products at no charge. The Subscriptions include:
- Automatic periodic shipment of certain planner products (which are dependent upon which of the Subscriptions you purchase) at no additional cost to you (each planner is valued at $47 plus shipping charges);
- Automatic enrollment in periodic planning days
Eligibility for participation in the Subscription is limited to those who participated in the current Planning Day and enrollment will be closed except during certain open enrollment periods.
On The Sunday Basket, you may purchase a membership to the Websites’ membership area (“Membership Site”), The Sunday Basket Club.
When purchasing a Product, you may choose to make a lump sum payment or to make payments through a preset payment plan offered on the Website. If you choose a payment plan, the details of that plan will be noted when you provide your personal and payment details. The details of the payment plan will include the dates upon which the payments will be charged and when you receive the Products you have ordered.
By purchasing the Product, you agree to pay the total amount due and authorize LKW and Infusionsoft (LKW’s payment provider) to charge your payment instrument noted under the payment schedule that you choose. You represent and warrant that all payment information is true and you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your payment information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date). You are responsible for full payment of the purchase price, regardless of any outside circumstances. Should any installment payment fail, it is your responsibility to update your payment information immediately to provide a viable payment method.
If you purchase a Subscription, you are responsible for updating your shipping information before the date when any shipments will take place.
LKW makes every effort to ensure the Websites display accurate images of its products; however, LKW cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. Additionally, LKW reserves the right to modify its packaging at any time.
LKW reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of its Products to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. LKW may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. LKW reserves the right to limit quantities of any Product offered.
Refunds for The Products
No refunds are available for Products.
Organize 365 has a 90 day replacement policy for manufacturer defects only. In the case of a manufacturer defect or improper shipping/packaging, the item will be replaced with the same version of the product that was originally purchased. Please note, that new product models will not be issued as replacements for older versions of products.
Organize 365 is not responsible for products damaged during shipping. Please note, that some materials may become brittle if exposed to extreme temperature changes in flight.
If you experience an issue with a product, please submit a photo of the damaged item to email@example.com. An LKW representative will email you to advise you of the status.
Refunds for the 100-Day Home Organization Planner
No refunds are available for the 100-Day Home Organization Planner.
Refunds for the Membership Site
Membership in the Membership Site may be canceled at any time. The member account will be disabled immediately upon request of cancellation. The Membership Site does not offer refunds after the monthly fee has been charged. To avoid incurring additional fees, ensure you cancel 30 days before your next billing date.
Cancellation and Refunds for Subscriptions
You may cancel your enrollment in the Subscriptions by providing 30 days written notice to Organize 365. Past monthly fees are not eligible for refunds. To avoid incurring additional fees, ensure you cancel 30 days before your next billing date.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Wicked Reports – This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as user actions on the Website. This service also connects with Facebook ads to allow us to track performance. Your information is tracked and shared for our internal performance tracking.
- InfusionSoft – This service is used for the delivery of email updates and newsletters. Additionally, InfusionSoft services the Website’s ecommerce platform. Within InfusionSoft, a visitor may select the type of payment method, which includes Stripe, Authorize.net, or PayPal. These payment methods may collect personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address, for purposes of client communication for order fulfillment.
- Shopify – The website uses Shopify to service pieces of its e-commerce platform. Personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address, is collected for purposes of client communication for order fulfillment.
- From time to time, the Websites will offer tickets to events, which are available for purchase through Eventbrite. Personal information such as your name and email address, will be transferred to LKW for administering the event. Payment information is processed solely through Eventbrite and is not stored by LKW.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, LKW will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, LKW may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in their Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
LKW, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, LKW may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows LKW to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
From time to time, the Websites may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Websites will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed by the FTC.
LKW Professional Organization Corp is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
From time to time, the Website or its affiliate podcasts may post sponsored content from an advertiser. This means that an advertiser, which may be a brand, agency, or influencer network, will contract with LKW to create content featuring certain messages or product placement. Under the FTC’s requirements, all such advertisements on the Websites are clearly and conspicuously disclosed.
Even though compensation (e.g., cash, free product, or services) is received in exchange for this sponsored content placement, LKW gives its honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences in such content. All views expressed on the Websites are those of the content creator. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
The Websites were developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Websites. LKW makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. LKW assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Websites.
USE OF THE WEBSITES
Unless otherwise stated, LKW owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Websites. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental, or sub-license of any content from the Websites;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Websites for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on this Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Websites is included.
From time to time, the Websites will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email, or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of LKW’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to LKW.
You must not use the Websites in a way that causes or may cause, damage to the Websites or impair the availability of access to the Websites. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Websites, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Websites to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting on or about the Websites without LKW’s express written permission.
You must not use the Websites to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Websites for any third-party marketing without LKW’s express written permission.
LKW’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not LKW’s, in any manner likely to confuse consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits LKW.
From time to time, the Websites will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to LKW’s services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
LICENSE FOR USE OF PRODUCTS
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITES
Any content you contribute to the Websites, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or LKW or a third party.
LKW reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Websites; (ii) stored on LKW’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Websites. LKW takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
The Websites may offer the option for you to leave comments, engaging with the Websites’ content. The following types of comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted:
- harassment directed toward any content creator or LKW;
- hate speech;
- defamatory to LKW or any third party;
- reference illegal acts; or,
- violate the legal rights of a third party.
LKW’s sole discretion will be used to determine if a comment is in violation of this comment policy. Any comments in violation will be promptly deleted and no further explanation will be due to you if your comment was determined to be in violation with this policy.
The Websites offers the option to subscribe to the Membership Site, which includes a private Facebook Group where comments may be made and content may be uploaded. The above-stated policies related to comments and contribution of content also apply to the Membership.
LKW’s sole discretion will be used to determine if a member is in violation of these policies. Any members in violation will be promptly deleted and no refund will be due.
If you send LKW an email, register to use the Websites, or provide your email to LKW in any other way, you consent to receive communications from LKW electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from LKW satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Websites, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Websites, you expressly hold LKW harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Websites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. LKW makes no representations or warranties about the Websites or the information and materials provided therein.
LKW makes no warranty the Websites will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or will represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Websites. LKW is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Websites. The Websites are written in English and make no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Providing accessibility training for our staff
- Considering accessibility in our product and website designs.
- Please note that in any new content we publish, we aim to comply with all applicable standards, including WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards up to level A.
- At this time, we are actively working to update any older content that is not up to these standards.