How would you spend your extra time each week if your home and paper were organized?
That's a loaded question...isn't it?!
I'm here to tell you...
- Organization is a LEARNABLE skill.
- You CAN get organized!
I believe in...
- PROGRESS over perfection.
- DONE is better than perfect.
It will take...
- A full 365 days... 1 year.
I will give you all the GRACE you need to take each step.
I would be honored to guide you on your year of transformation!
NEXT TAKE ACTION & GET ORGANIZED WITH ORGANIZE 365
Get Organized in 3 Easy Steps
Start with the Complete Sunday Basket System
COMPLETE SUNDAY BASKET SYSTEM
Everything starts with a Sunday Basket. 🙂 We all need somewhere for our brilliant ideas, actionable to dos and papers to go.
Physical Sunday Basket in the color of your choice
Set of (5) -1.0 rainbow slash pockets
Set of (20) -2.0 monochromatic slash pockets
1.0 & 2.0 Sunday Basket Workshop training videos
**NEW** Sunday Basket Club Membership ($99 value)
Get your WHOLE house organized with the 100 Day Home Organization Program
HOME ORGANIZATION PROGRAM
The 100 Day Home Organization Program includes LIFETIME ACCESS and is designed to be completed 3 times in one calendar year. Allowing you the freedom to take days off and make the lasting incremental organizational change in your home you are striving for.
Each of these 3 seasons: fall, winter, and summer bring with them different organizational challenges and opportunities to get you home organization refined.
100 - 15 Minute a Day Tasks
- 100 Daily 1-2 minute videos
- Actionable tasks to complete in as little as 15 minutes
- Curated Daily blog posts to expand on the daily assignments
120 Day Printed Planner
- Goal setting planning sheets
- Hour long live planner training
- Weekly printables to take your home organization deeper
- Private facebook group
- First and Third Tuesday Morning Facebook live q&a with Lisa
I’m ready to organize my whole home today!
Get all your paper organized with ALL ACCESS
(Available as an upgrade from the 100 Day Home Organization Program for $500)
ALL ACCESS PAPER ORGANIZATION + BONUSES
Compete Sunday Basket System
- Physical Sunday Basket in the color of your choice
- Set of (5) -1.0 rainbow slash pockets
- Set of (20) -2.0 monochromatic slash pockets
- 1.0 & 2.0 Sunday Basket Workshop training videos
- **New! Sunday Basket Club Membership ($99 value)
4 Household Binder Set
- Household reference binder
- household operations binder
- Medical binder
- financial binder
Planning Day with Lisa
- 2.5 hour LIVE planning session to set your goals & set up your planner
BONUS COURSES + PRINTABLES
From Hot Mess Room to Organized Storage in 28 days
- Where to discard, donate & recycle items eBook
- 28 daily 1-3 minute videos
- Actionable tasks to complete each day
Gmail Email Organization Course
- 10 lessons to organize your Gmail inbox
- How to color code your gmail inbox to match your Sunday Basket
- Color coordinated to match your Sunday Basket folders
- Nine solid colored sheets in 2 styles
- 2 rainbow colored sheets in 2 styles
10 Steps to an Organized Move eBook
EDITABLE Binder PDFs
- This is the MOST requested item
- Available only to ALL ACCESS members
I want to go ALL IN and get all 3 steps today!
MEET LISA WOODRUFF
Lisa Woodruff is a home organization expert, productivity specialist, and inspirational speaker. Both of her published books, The Mindset of Organization and How ADHD Affects Home Organization, have been Amazon bestsellers for months at a time in their categories.
Lisa teaches functional organizing and is often caught quoting, “done is better than perfect” and “progress over perfection.” Lisa’s sensible and do-able organizing tasks appeal to multiple generations. Her candor and relatable style make you feel she is right there beside you, helping you get organized as you laugh and cry together.
Lisa believes organization is not a skill you are born with. It is a skill that is developed over time and changes with each season of life. Lisa has helped thousands of women reclaim their homes and finally get organized with her practical tips, encouragement, and humor through her blog and podcast at Organize365.com.