Make the Invisible Work Visible
I love to help discover what people are uniquely gifted and created to do.
What I have found inside of everything I have tried to organize is there is always 4 kinds of work we are doing. This is what we identify here in the Business Friday Workbox®.
Because I’m a teacher, I know that you need to have some structure in your job in order to be able to have the ability to do the creative things that you’re uniquely created to do. There are four different roles or four different things that you’re doing inside of your “work” all the time. You usually are only thinking about one or two of those and sometimes several of these are completely hidden to you and every single person in your company.
Using the Business Friday Workbox will help to make this invisible work visible to you and to others in your company.
The Business Friday Workbox®
Organize 365® Dashboard
The Business Friday Workbox® comes with access to the Organize 365® Dashboard where you will find the online training for the Business Friday Workbox®.
In here you will find how to get started, lessons for setting up and processing your Workbox, resources, and a specially curated Friday Workbox Podcast Playlist.
Organize 365® Community
We welcome any Business Friday Workbox® System purchasers to join us in our exclusive online community, the Business Friday Workbox® Club, on Fridays from 2:00-3:30 pm Eastern. Each weekly session is hosted by a Friday Workbox® Certified Organizer. This is an accountability and co-working time to support the effective use of your Business Friday Workbox®. The sessions are recorded and can be watched on demand within the Organize 365® Community.
The Business Friday Workbox® Planning Day
Friday Workbox® Planning Day
Join professional organizer and productivity expert Lisa Woodruff as she walks you through a LIVE, 4-hour planning session for your Friday Workbox®.
Lisa will walk you through resetting your Business Friday Workbox®, building your annual overview, setting your quarterly goals, and mapping out your plan to achieve them. Together with Lisa, you will focus on creating routines and checklists so that you never miss an important deadline.
Add this on to your purchase of the Business Friday Workbox® to help you move to the next level of planning and productivity.
Friday Workbox® Business Goal Planner
Included with your Planning Day is the Friday Workbox® Business Goal Planner. It is designed to be used along with the Friday Workbox® Planning Day.
This has workbook pages to use as you participate in Planning Day as well as planning pages for your 13 weeks of the quarter. You would use one Goal Planner for each quarter of the year.
Use the Friday Workbox® Business Goal Planner to keep you on track throughout the quarter as you work through your goals.
Included in Workbox Planning Day only.
Friday Workbox® Meeting Mastermind
The Meeting Mastermind Course Includes:
- How to create working agendas that actually get updated by your entire team.
- How to use The Friday Workbox® solution to create systems and habits for meetings, actionables, and ideas.
- How to plan the objectives of the meetings.
- How to structure a weekly meeting cadence that allows employees time and a routine for their pink, purple, blue, and green work each week.
- How to greenlight and track projects across teams
- The ability to share your progress and/or struggles as we walk through this together.
Do you have other questions that aren't answered above?
All week long, the Friday Workbox® will capture your actionable papers, to-dos, and other incoming paperwork. Then, at the end of the day Friday, it is time to process, make decisions, and plan your upcoming week. In most business settings, 3 pm is the ideal time. That’s very specific! The last 2 hours of the week is most effectively spent reviewing and planning. Most people are not highly focused at the end of the week, but it is the perfect time to review the current week and prepare for the next week.
The Friday Workbox® generally requires at least one hour of attention every week. For every minute you spend planning, you GAIN five in execution. This means, one hour spent planning and preparing on Friday saves you five hours next week.
Some of you may still be thinking, “But why choose Friday?” and there are two reasons:
- Friday is the optimal time to review the current week and plan for what needs to be done the following week. Looking back confirms that all important tasks from this week are either done or rescheduled. Planning ahead ensures a prospective analysis of the upcoming week, and saves time when Monday morning rolls around again.
- Thoroughly reviewing the current workload and proactively planning the upcoming week frees your brain to relax during the weekend hours. Establishing habits of responding to emails and confirming future appointments on Friday gives a feeling of completion to the current week. Planning your work schedule for the upcoming week ahead of time means that you can approach Monday ready to begin the work that matters most.
In order to provide education on the Friday Workbox® system, your purchase also includes a dashboard experience with access to multiple training videos. The training videos include information on adapting the Business Friday Workbox® for corporate, entrepreneur, direct sales, professional organizer, real estate, and volunteer jobs.
We also welcome any Friday Workbox® System purchasers to join us in our exclusive online community, the Friday Workbox® Club, on Fridays from 3:00-4:30 pm EST. Each weekly session is hosted by a Friday Workbox® Certified Organizer. This is an accountability and co-working time to support the effective use of your Friday Workbox®. The sessions are recorded and can be watched on demand.
Would you like a reimbursement for your business expenses or Friday Workbox® Planning Day? The Business Friday Workbox® is considered a work-related expense and you can request one of our form letters (Request to Purchase Organize365 Workbox Products and Services) to send to your company for reimbursement.