Organize 365® Education Camp Supporting Educators
What is Education Camp?
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A collaborative and supportive community of teachers ready to jump in with you and figure out all your administrative and organizational needs for the upcoming academic year
- Time to crowdsource and troubleshoot the challenges you experienced or anticipate as an Educator
- Planning – when was the last time you gave yourself time to plan – I mean really plan. Dream about the school year to come – plan your current projects and the very foreseeable future.
- Once you attend Education Camp you’ll only wish you’d done it sooner.
The goal of Education Camp is getting our academic and administrative tasks organized over the summer for our next academic year.
We will be using the The Education Friday Workbox® system to do this. This system is for organizing and processing all of those actionable “to-do” papers that are part of your work in education. It includes a physical tool, digital training, and an online community.
This system is ideal for both traditional and homeschool teachers and administrators, and sets both you and your students up for success!
Education Camp will get you and your Workbox ready for the next school year!
2023 Education Camp is included with the purchase of the Education Friday Workbox. Current Education Workbox customers automatically receive 2023 Education Camp.
Organize 365® Education Camp
- Monday through Friday, July 10 – 14, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm Eastern
- 10 Hour camp – 2 hours each day
- Leading these sessions: Lisa Woodruff and the Organize 365® Team
- Sessions will provide a deep dive into every slash pocket color to prepare your Education Friday Workbox® for the next academic year
- Access to the online Community Group for the Education Friday Workbox®
Still not sure? Have other questions that aren't answered above?
All week long, the Friday Workbox® will capture your actionable papers, to-dos, and other incoming paperwork. Then, at the end of the week, it is time to process, make decisions, and plan your upcoming week. In most settings, 90 minutes is the ideal time. The end of the week is most effectively spent reviewing and planning. Most people are not highly focused at the end of the week, but it is the perfect time to review the current week and prepare for the next week.
The Friday Workbox® generally requires at least one hour of attention every week. For every minute you spend planning, you GAIN five in execution. This means, one hour spent planning and preparing at the end of the week can save you five hours next week.
In order to provide education on the Friday Workbox® system, your purchase also includes a dashboard experience with access to multiple training videos. The training videos include information on adapting the Education Friday Workbox® for varied education positions.
We also welcome any Friday Workbox® System purchasers to join us in our exclusive online community for connection and encouragement.
Education Workbox Certified Organizers are also available to contact through our Directory.
You will need to start with the Paper Solution Certification before moving to the Education Friday Workbox Certification.