The Annual Income and Expense Binder is designed to house all your tax documentation by month.
It has been set up with the IRS categories used for business expenses. Perfect for tax time!
This product includes:
- One 2" D Ring ONE Touch Deluxe Binder with Green Lattice design
- 3 sets of green slash pockets (15 total)
- Monthly labels for the slash pockets
- Full color printables included:
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Monthly Income Tracker
- Monthly Expense Tracker
- Monthly Mileage Tracker
Anyone who claims a “business” on their tax return will categorize their expenses per the IRS guidelines on a Schedule C. Business expenses are categorized on your tax return to take a deduction from the income you generate in your business reducing the taxes owed on your income.
Schedule C businesses include: entrepreneurs & solopreneurs, anyone in a direct sales or MLM company, anyone who receives a 1099 (contractors or affiliates of companies.) If you only have income from a w2, you will not need this binder.