The administrative tasks that you have at school are necessary but don’t let them overwhelm you or steal your TIME. Reduce the amount of time you spend on administrative tasks with Homeschool Camp and the Education Friday Workbox®.
The Education Friday Workbox allows you to:
- Reduce the overwhelm
- Externalize your executive function and reduce the mental to do list load
- Have a centralized location and routine for processing through notes, to-dos, and observations for your class
- Plan and create checklists to make it easier to do all the routine tasks throughout the year such as field trips, holiday planning, reports, and state testing
- Create a systematic approach to quickly accessing password for students on all the online platforms
- Easily track and store CEUs and Professional Development certificates, documentation, and opportunities
- Establish a good cadence in habits for when you leave the classroom to do things within the school building
- Save time by having a well documented and easy to retrieve system for when you need to do a discipline referral, document an incident in the classroom, grab a health form for a child with a food allergy, or utilize a standard form at your school
- Prepare for emergencies or having to step out of the classroom at a moment’s notice - everything is already documented and ready to go for anyone who would need to step in
- Safely store building documentation, handbooks, papers needed for school and team meetings for easy access
Give yourself the gift of a like-minded community and resources available to help you streamline the things that are within your control. Homeschool Camp with the Education Friday Workbox includes:
- The Complete Education Friday Workbox (color of your choice) comes with 8 complete sets of slash pockets designed specifically for the Education Friday Workbox
- A step-by-step playbook to guide you in setting up your Education Friday Workbox
- Homeschool Camp is INCLUDED! Homeschool Camp is a powerful weeklong event in the summer that allows you to reflect and prepare for the inconvenient and urgent requests that happen throughout the year. Prepare your future self for success and thinking through the next school year in Homeschool Camp. Homeschool Camp will help you get your work done, get prepped for the upcoming year, and make the invisible work visible so that you can streamline, eliminate, or automate it.
- Access to the Education Friday Workbox Dashboard with video training courses and additional resources
- Lifetime membership to the Education Friday Workbox Community - crowdsource with fellow teachers and educators in the Organize 365® Community.
Save yourself over 100 hours per school year by preparing your future self for success and thinking through the next school year.
The system contains a combination of physical and digital learning tools to help you create lasting organizational success in your workspace.
Your purchase of the Education Friday Workbox includes:
- A physical Friday Workbox in the color of your choice – Classic Navy, Slate Gray, Vintage Plum, Sapphire Blue, Basic Black, or Candy Apple Red
- 1 Set of Organize 365® 1.0 Slash Pockets (5 total)
- 1 Set of Organize 365 2.0 Slash Pockets (20 total) (pink, purple, blue, & green)
- 1 Set of Organize 365 Yellow Slash Pockets (5 total)
- 1 Set of Organize 365 Orange Slash Pockets (5 total)
- 1 Set of Organize 365 Red Slash Pockets (5 total)
- A step-by-step Playbook to guide you in setting up your Education Friday Workbox
- Access to the online Education Friday Workbox course, which contains detailed on-demand training for implementing your new Workbox system
- The Homeschool Camp offered July 10-14, 2023.
- Membership in an exclusive online community where you can connect with others in the academic arena.