“You can work part time or fulltime,
but not in your spare time.”
As a direct sales leader over the last 14 years, I have learned from the best
in many different direct sales companies how to
- schedule events,
- sell product,
- and recruit consultants to my growing team.
That is not what I want to share with you today.
to market their company vision, products and career opportunities.}
I want to share with you what you should be doing in your business when you’re not at a money-making event or meeting.
- How do you keep track of all that paperwork, follow-up correspondence and training handouts?
- When do you work?
- Where should you work?
- How do you work with infants and toddlers?
- How do you squeeze your direct sales job in with a full time job?
- What are office hours and why do I need them?
- Where will I hold my office hours and what will I do?
- What do I do with all this paper stuff?
- What is the Sunday Basket?
- What do I do with all these demos and inventory?
- How does focused attention build my business?
- Why would I want to use planned neglect?
- I’m organized –Now what?
- When do I need to hire an assistant?