THE 10 SELLING “EVENTS”
Each of us has a story to tell and a market to reach. Lisa has been coined the “idea lady.” Lisa has an ability to analyze each person’s strengths and unique opportunities and then blend those with their direct sales product to reach their target audience. Position yourself and your business to fit your target market. Go beyond the parties and reach your customers outside of home parties.
- Determine what makes your personal business unique in your city.
- Determine what selling style fits your personality and stage of life.
- Leave with 10 distinct events you can use to sell your products.
We all have a story to tell. Lisa will help you use the art of telling stories to sell your services. Many people have told Lisa they don’t want her to stop talking because she is so entertaining. Her stories draw you in. Lisa can teach you how to tell your own irresistible stories.
- Learn how to get people to ask you to tell them more.
- Connect with your customer in a meaningful way.
- Learn the key to sales presentations that link one story to the next.
ORGANIZING THE BUSINESS OF DIRECT SALES
This talk is not about how to generate business, but what to do with the business you generate. Direct sales companies do a fantastic job of training their consultants to sell and recruit. I want to share with you what you should be doing in your business when you’re not at a money-making event or meeting. How do you keep track of all that paperwork, follow-up correspondence and training handouts? When do you work? Where should you work? How do you work in different stages of your life?
- What are office hours and why do I need them?
- Where will I hold my office hours and what will I do?
- What do I do with all this paper stuff?
- How does focused attention build my business?
- When do I need to hire an assistant?
SUCCESSFUL DIRECT SALES ~ INSERT YOUR BRAND HERE
With so many consultants in your city, what sets you apart from the pack? Lisa is a strong believer in the theory that there is enough business for everyone. She will share how you can differentiate yourself and have a booming business in a booming direct sales company.
- What is your personal brand?
- What is your niche market?
- How can you grow your brand to reach more of your target market?
BECOMING AND EXPERT
How do people become an expert…organizer, jewelry stylist, crafter and more? Lisa will share with you how easy it is to position yourself as the expert in your field. TV, blogging, social media… the sky is the limit when you become the professional.
- How to build your online community.
- How to network with other bloggers and online professionals.
- How to land a TV segment.
- How to publish and sell an eBook.