4 Phases Of A Kid’s Life: This podcast is featured in the Organize 365® Kids Program.
It’s finally here! I know you have been waiting for this since 2018 so I am THRILLED to announce that the Organize 365® Kids Program has officially arrived!!! This episode focuses on the 4 Phases Of A Kid’s Life.
I want your kid(s) to feel empowered – to feel like they have the skills and tools to keep their home life and school life organized. I want you to feel confident knowing you are raising kids who will one day be responsible, independent adults. This program is designed to give your kids the SKILLS they need to get and stay organized.
This course will walk your kids through all sorts of skills they need for organizing their backpacks, their bedrooms, and their clothes! And you know me. I am a teacher. All of these skills are taught simply, clearly, and in my step-by-step Lisa way. 🙂
Your kids will learn how to clean their room, plan their week, keep their activity bags and homework in order and even learn how to organize their toys, hobbies and special memories. They will also learn to love Saturday Organization and Sunday Planning!
The Kids Program consists of a compilation of 6 separate courses:
- For the Parents – Everything YOU want to know about how to TEACH organizing.
- LITTLES – Organizing Kids ages 0-5.
- LEARN – 20 step-by-step lessons designed to do a big clean out and reset your kids room – ages 6-17.
- LAUNCH – 5 step-by-step lessons to help young adults prepare to transition from living at home as a kid, to being an independent adult – ages 16-25.
- SATURDAY – Weekly videos, printables & steps to clean & organize your room.
- SUNDAY – Weekly videos, printables & steps to plan your week.
To learn more about that program, click here.