Organize 365® is a multimedia company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We inspire, motivate, and teach busy individuals to finally get their home and paper organized in one year with functional organizing systems that work.
Organize 365® believes that organization is a learnable skill and we strive to equip and encourage every individual with the resources and motivation they need to get their home organized. Organize 365® was founded in 2012 by Lisa Woodruff, a productivity specialist and home organization expert. Through her top-rated podcast, books, products and programs Lisa provides physical and motivational resources that teach busy women how to take back control of their lives with functional systems that work.
To provide support to the Organize 365 Team to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives. They will wear multiple hats and hop in and out of departments as needed to keep the everyday flow of the company running smoothly. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, detail oriented, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the Organize 365 Team.
- Fulfill, organize and ship orders to ensure the customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Perform labeling, replenishing/stocking, box making, moving stowed product to various locations within the warehouse
- Receive, count, put away inventory and maintain the warehouse by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures
- Maintain inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise
- Provide administrative assistance to the Organize 365 team
- Handle event planning and assisting with ad-hoc projects as needed, aid with other special projects, tasks, and deliverables
Qualification and Experience:
- Ability to flexibly adapt to rapidly shifting priorities with grace
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple interruptions, and adjust priorities accordingly
- Be proactive, a self-starter, and independent—you’ll take initiative and do your research to provide the best support at all times
- Proficiency in Google Suite (G Suite) and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize daily activities and on-going projects, and manage change in a positive manner
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Retail stock experience is preferred, but not required
- Lift up to 40 pounds and push utility carts up to 50 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, reach and stack cartons during shifts
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, ladders and other gear to move items around
Status: This is a part-time hourly position 9am - 2pm and has the potential for growth
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Pay: Starting at $20.00/hour